Position / Title Seeking:
Intermediate to Senior Architectural Technologist or Architect AIBC
Level of Experience:
Intermediate to Senior 5-10 years experience (with 3-5 years local experience).
We are a small design focused Vancouver based architectural practice. We focus our work primarily on low-rise high-density housing projects in Vancouver and surrounding municipalities. We have an active portfolio of exciting local projects and we are searching for exceptional team members.
Specifically, we are looking for an individual with a minimum of 5-10 years post-graduate work experience who is capable of working independently on multiple projects. Strong working drawings and construction experience is important. This person will be highly organized, reliable, technically minded, and self-motivated.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the design, drawing and construction of single family and multi-family residential projects.
- Experience in all phases of project management from design, permit and construction drawings through to construction, and construction administration.
- Demonstrated technical experience with residential and commercial working drawing production.
- Knowledge of Part 9 and Part 3 the BC Building Code and Vancouver Building ByLaws.
- Strong communication skills for working with clients, sub-consultants and contractors.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Interested and excited to be a part of a young growing practice.
Technical Skills: Strong proficiency in Revit is mandatory.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make portfolios less than 5MB in size and all documentation in PDF format. Thank you all for your interests; only suitable candidates will be contacted. No drop-ins or phone calls please.